Friday, November 28, 2014

Thankful for Special Educations BLOG HOP

What would we do without special educators in the world?  You are some of the most dedicated, hard working people that I know.  I am so excited that Christine from Autism Classroom News decided to put together this blog hop full of FREEBIES for all of you hard working special educators out there!  I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving yesterday....and check back soon for details on my CYBER MONDAY Sale!



I couldn't help but post 2 Freebies!  The first FREEBIE has two fun holiday file folders.  One is sorting pictures of big vs. little presents....the other is matching penguins by color.  You can get these by clicking here or on the image below.


My second Freebie is an activity we enjoyed in my classroom last year...Making Holiday Patterns.  Check out this link to get this activity from my TPT store. 


Thanks for checking in.  For more freebies and tips, continue the trip through the blog hop by checking out Teaching Special Thinkers...just click the button below.

5 comments:

  1. I love the file folder games Hailey! They will be perfect for two of my kiddos. That k yu for your always fabulous stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great freebies!!

    ~Traci
    The Bender Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your freebies! I definitely need to check out your tpt store!

    Lindy McDaniel
    Considerate Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great freebies and will use them right away! I hope this signals a return to your blog, I really miss it!

    ReplyDelete