Friday, July 4, 2014

JULY

Happy 4th of July!  Happy Summer!  Today is a beautiful day where I live and I just got back from a lovely run!  We have the best weekend planned of relaxing, bbq-ing, chilling at the pool, biking, and boating.  EXACTLY the way I like to celebrate America...ha!

Today's post I am linking  up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade!  Check out her site and link up as well!  I also wanted to announce a last minute flash sale!  I will have my entire TPT store 20% all day today and tomorrow in honor of the 4th of July!


Onto this month's currently!

Listening: to my wedding playlist on Spotify...it's been over a year and still one of my favorite playlists of all time :-)
Loving: today the weather is finally sunny and warm...can't wait to get out of the house and into the sunshine!
Thinking: I'm always looking for another new good recipe to try!  I need a few for this weekend...let me know if you have any go-to recipes!
Wanting: I need to get off my lap-top and out to the pool.
Needing: I have about 10 TPT projects that are 75% done...need to finish them and get them posted...mostly because I want to cross them off my to-do list!
4th Plans: relaxing with friends at the pool and having a bbq...tomorrow going boating!

2 comments:

  1. BBQ sounds so good! I wish we were having some tonight! I hope you and your family have a fun and safe 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what your new products are on TPT!

    Jenn
    Teach.Love.Autism

    ReplyDelete